Vancouver City Hall
Talk to us

Tell us online

Report issues online

Report issues online

Use VanConnect to get help with issues on City property, private property, and at parks, including:

  • Abandoned garbage
  • Burnt out street lights
  • Noise
  • Potholes
  • Street flooding
  • Vegetation maintenance

Report now

Do you have feedback or a comment? Tell us about it now!

Your comments will be directed to the appropriate department for review and follow up if necessary.

Note For urgent concerns, phone 3-1-1.

Get our newsletter and stay updated on City news

* Indicates required fields

Success! Your message was received