West 15th Avenue water main replacement project
The City of Vancouver is upgrading the water main along West 15th Avenue between Manitoba Street and Alberta Street.
- 100-300 blk W 15th Ave (from Manitoba St to Alberta St)
Duration of work
- Start: July 20, 2015
- End: September 2015
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday, 7am to 3:30pm (unless overtime is required to unforeseen circumstances)
Impacts to traffic, parking and residents
- Traffic on West 15th Ave between Manitoba St and Alberta St will be closed off on the active construction area.
- Street parking will be affected by the presence of work trailers and construction equipment throughout construction. Parking restrictions will be removed as soon as they are no longer needed.
- Residents access will be maintained at all times.
The City recognizes the impact that this project will have on the neighbourhood and we appreciate your understanding as we undertake this important infrastructure project.
How this project will improve the city
This project will improve the water main infrastructure in this neighbourhood. Once replaced, the pipes will serve the neighbourhood for another 100 years.