Quebec Street and East 19th Avenue water construction project
City crews are working to upgrade the water system along Quebec Street and East 19th Avenue.
- 3400-3600 blk Quebec Street (from East 18th Avenue to East 21st Avenue)
- 100 blk East 19th Avenue (from Quebec Street to Main Street)
- Start: Friday, July 26, 2013
- End: Friday, September 16, 2013
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm (may include weekend work)
Impacts to traffic, parking and residents
Traffic on Quebec Street will be reduced or need to closed off during the course of construction. Traffic delays will be expected.
Residents access will be maintained at all times.
Local parking may be affected by the presence of work trailers and construction equipment.
How this project will improve the city
This project will improve the condition of the current water system in this neighbourhood.