Kingsway rehabilitation project
City crews are working to improve infrastructure by repaving Kingsway between Joyce Street and Boundary Road.
- 3300-3600 blk Kingsway (from Joyce St to Boundary Rd)
- Start: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
- End: Friday, August 09, 2013
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm
Impacts to traffic, parking and businesses
Traffic on Kingsway will not be closed during construction, though traffic delays can be expected.
Local and businesses access will be maintained at all times.
Local parking may be affected by the presence of work trailers and equipment. Temporary parking restrictions will be removed as soon they no longer needed.
How this project will improve the city
The City plans to improve its infrastructure by repaving Kingsway between Joyce Street and Boundary Road.
In advance of paving, city crews will also:
- Reconstruct the damaged curb and gutter
- Reconstruct the damaged sidewalks at various locations