Boundary Road rehabilitation project
City crews to upgrade the sidewalks and curb ramps along Boundary Road.
- 3700-5300 blk Boundary Road (from E 22nd Ave to Vanness Ave)
- 6700-8300 blk Boundary Road (from E 49th Ave to Marine Drive)
- Start: Monday, June 17, 2013
- End: Friday, September 06, 2013
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm (may include weekend work)
Impacts to Traffic, parking and businesses
Traffic on Boundary Road will not be closed during construction, though minor traffic delays can be expected.
Businesses access will be maintained at all times.
Local parking may be affected by the presence of trailers and equipment. Temporary parking restrictions will be removed as soon they no longer needed.
How this project will improve the city
This project involve the improvement of the curb ramp along with minor sidewalk upgrades and the roadway (Vancouver side) on this section of Boundary Road.