Angus Drive sewer main and water main replacement project
This sewer construction project is with coordination with the Metro Vancouver water main project along Angus Drive.
Project Update ( January 27, 2014)
- City crews have completed the sewer construction work at 6900-7200 blk Angus Drive.
- Metro Vancouver crews are scheduled to build the Metro Vancouver water main along Angus Drive from West 33rd Avenue to West 75th Avenue starting March 2014 and expected completion date is in December 2014.
- 6900-7200 blk Angus Drive (from West 49th Avenue to West 57th Avenue)
Duration of work
- Start: Friday, October 11, 2013
- End: February 2014 (subject to change)
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm (may include weekend work)
Impacts to traffic, parking and residents
Traffic on Angus Drive will be closed off or reduced during construction. Residents access will be maintained at all times.Local parking may be affected by the presence of work trailers and construction equipment.
During the Christmas holidays, the City crews will temporarily halt the construction and will resume again within the first week of January 2014. Before the Christmas holidays, the crews will do their best to re-open Angus Drive to traffic where operationally feasible.
How this project will improve the city
This project will improve the condtion of the sewer main and water main in this neighbourhood.